Sunday 1 June 2014

Bearing Witness: Cows

Gallery of various vigils with Toronto Cow Save. Various beings that had to endure much hardships.
At the moment I do not have much photos to add to this one besides the one day that we got to spend like 10 minutes with the cows. What a MIRACLE. Its sad that they lost their lives and are long gone from this planet. Despite them no longer being here and even so I decided to name these sweet souls.

I've named the black and white Holstein cow Panda,and the brown one I've named Mocha.

I'll re add their story to this blog and then will link it as I continue to get images I will revamp this gallery..

***Fair warning, this particular post does contain some graphic content. I've posted it at the bottom but fair warning.


To view an image larger simply click on the thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *